- August 8, 2021
- Posted by: Shineeks Admin
- Has done her B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh in 2002 and was awarded with Gold Medal for holding 1st position.
- Completed her PhD in “Exergoeconomic and Envireoeconomic analysis of Hybrid Photovoltaic Thermal systems: A comparative study” in 2016 from Jagannath University, Jaipur.
- Worked in various capacities as Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, HOD, through the career of 16 Years in Academics.
- Published around 69 papers in various International and National Journals and Conferences.
- Guided many B Tech and M Tech projects and one of the student projects got selected for DST funding.
- Research interests include Hybrid PVT, PV performance reliability and safety, PV Integration with the electric grid, Hybrid Wind and Solar Energy Systems, Renewable Energy.
Presently working as Professor, EE Department, Poornima College of Engineering, Jaipur.